Prism Syntax Highlighter for Confluence
Source code syntax highlighting for 260+ languages supporting code download, line highlighting, fullscreen, copy & paste and more
Highlights source code
Prism Syntax Highlighter for Confluence adds syntax highlighting for source code snippets in various languages.
Supports customizing options
Prism Syntax Highlighter for Confluence supports customizing options such as adding line numbers, highlight lines and download filename.
Adds copy & paste, download and fullscreen buttons
A copy & paste, a download and a fullscreen button are added to the source code view.
Highlight your source code with the power of the Prism library!
Prism for Confluence provides macros to highlight the syntax of your source code. You can either enter the source code in the macro's body or include source code from remote locations. Options allow customizing the source code presentation and adding features like line highlighting, copy & paste, download buttons and more.
- ⭐ Show line numbers
- ⭐ Highlight lines
- ⭐ Source code download
- ⭐ Fullscreen (dialog) support
- ⭐ Show invisible characters
- ⭐ Clickable URLs & e-mails
- ⭐ Source code from remote locations (such as GitHub)
- ⭐ Brace highlighting and previewers on mouse-over
- ⭐ Command line highlighting
- ⭐ Directory Treeview rendering
- ⭐ Copy & paste support
- ⭐ Confluence PDF and Word export
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Prism Syntax Highlighter for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
The source code can be shown in a fullscreen dialog.