Time Reports for Remote Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Generate work log reports, aggregated from multiple Jira instances
Track time logged across various Jiras
Pull all working hours logged by your team in several Jira instances and generate one aggregated report with Time Reports for Remote Jira.
Configure report views, sources and time periods
Choose sources you need to collect data from, set a time period, and opt for a preferred view to track your team's work logs at a glance.
Easily map usernames from different Jira sources
Configure an aggregated time report by setting the Lead Source and map users by your team members' usernames.
Time Reports for Remote Jira enhances WatchTower addon by allowing you to track time logged in multiple Jira instances.
- Install Time Reports for Remote Jira addon inside the base WatchTower app;
- Configure several Jira instances as sources to pull data from;
- Add the mapping of users you need to track in the Report tab;
- Build an aggregated report of all working hours logged by chosen users in all configured Jira instances.
With Time Reports for Remote Jira, you can generate two types of reports:
- User by Day - A grid view of work logs by user, source, and project for a chosen period of time;
- Issues by Source - A work log report, sorted by issues, projects, and users.
Privacy and security
Time Reports for Remote Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application