Crumbs: customer information in Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Capture information about your customers and show it in context to your Jira users
Central customer data repository
Replace the need for clunky and expensive CRM tools: Crumbs is the simple and easy to use alternative.
Easy info capture & editing
Easily add and edit customer information through fields within Crumbs. The simple CRM enables you to focus on other mission-critical work.
In-context customer info
Link a Jira issue to a customer by using the Crumbs glance - removing the need for users to navigate to an external CRM to access and edit key customer information.
Bring context to customer information with Crumbs - the simple CRM.
Key features include:
- Centralised customer management in Jira
- Easy search and retrieval using the home page
- In-context customer information using the Crumbs 'glance' in Jira issues - making it simple for users to view and edit linked customers without having to navigate to 3rd party apps
- Multiple custom field types for capturing the information that you need
- Built-in JQL support for searching for linked issues
- Data import and export (CSV)
- Seamless integration with Jira and Jira Service Management
- Global and project permissions for controlling user access
- Build a database of unified customer data accessible across multiple teams e.g. IT, Sales, Marketing etc.
- Next-gen project compatibility
Crumbs are small but very important pieces of something much bigger, just like customers upon which business success depends.
Start your 30-day free trial and bring Crumbs into your organisation!
Privacy and security
Crumbs: customer information in Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Use the Crumbs glance to easily link issues in Jira to customers in Crumbs