- Jira Service Management
Time Machine lets you take your issues back in time
Browse issue history
Time Machine allows you to easily search for issues with JQL. Select your fields and a point in time and see how their values changed.
Undo bulk changes
Performed a bulk change too quickly? With a few clicks you can get right back on track with a simple revert.
Compare historic data with current values
Choose between 6 types of charts to compare historic data in your issues with their current values. See your progress in a few clicks.
- Prepare reports comparing current data with data from the past
- Choose between 6 different chart types
- Quickly find issues that you want to revert by using familiar JQL syntax
- Analyze issue history down to minutes
- Preview the changes before deciding to undo
- Start the reverting process and track its progress
- Especially suited for undoing bulk changes
How does Time Machine work?
- Time Machine analyzes the time frame between now and the selected point in the past
- It proposes a set of changes that will restore fields’ values or compares data with current values on charts
- It reports whether any changes where found and whether the value is different from the current one
- The reverting process applies the changes as if the executing user changed the values manually and adds on to the issue’s history. Thus, you always know who made the changes and you can go back to the previous values
Privacy and security