Project Labels for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage labels per project – just like components! Label Manager for Jira including renaming labels, merging & deleting labels
Manage Jira Labels
See all labels used in your project in one place. Rename misspelled labels or delete labels that you do not need anymore. Including merging and bulk editing.
Following label management best practices never was this easy!
Automatically correct commonly misspelled labels
Misspellings happen. As do typos. With our new autocorrect feature, you won't have to worry about either. Add the correct spelling and misspellings and Project Labels ensures that labels are now spelled correctly
Pre-define the labels you want
With this label manager you can pre-define the allowed labels for each project individually – just like a Jira component. Project Labels lets you add up to five different alias so you get to use more components.
Ever been bogged down by a misspelled label? Wondered why you can only find half of your issues? Your team cannot decide between source-code and sourcecode? Ever felt like this 🤯?
Not to worry! With Project Labels, it's finally possible to manage labels the right way!
- Manage your labels globally or per-project
- See at a glance how often labels are being used
- Merge or rename labels
- Completely remove a label from your project or even the complete instance!
- Use autocorrect to ensure that only correctly spelled labels are being used
- Let Project Admins pre-define allowed custom labels
Say Goodbye to the chaos! No more headaches, just relax, be ☺️ and put a label on it.
Privacy and security
Project Labels for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application