Work Status & Time Tracking Calendar for Jira
PLAN your Jira issues on calendar and REPORT your progress via status change log or worklog made
Schedule Jira issues on Calendar. We support all possible standard and custom Date and DateTime fields. Also from other Apps.
Once start/end date fields configured drag & drop issues on Monthly, Weekly and Daily views.
Outline your work progress via Jira issue statuses change log or work log made. Also Roadmap view is supported with swimlanes grouping.
Flexible color coding, mapping of the statuses and daily WIP limits are available.
Report as GADGET
Report view is available as Gadget to add into your Jira Dashboards.
All the configuration options are available for Gadget as well to fine tune your report on the job done!
QUICK GUIDE | DEMO SESSION | DOCUMENTATION | ROADMAP
The App allows to plan your Jira issues on Timeline using simple drag and drop. Also report your progress via issues status changed and worklog made.
Key features & benefits:
- Support all standard and custom datetime fields. Also from other Apps.
- Monthly and Weekly views suggested for Date fields while Weekly or Daily views seem better fit for DateTime fields
- Report of work status in a form of Jira issue status changed with flexible color coding or worklog made.
- Both calendar and roadmap view are supported as timeline representation with zoom in/out abilities
- Flexible daily work-in-progress (WIP) configuration
- Report is also available as Gadget on your Dashboards
- Support for multiple Calendars
- Plan vs Report (Fact) comparisson
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Work Status & Time Tracking Calendar for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application