Automated Issues Calendar & Roadmap View for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Solution for visualizing team(s) progress on timeline via Calendar and Roadmap to obtain helicopter view on current performance
Get insights on your team activity and performance
Control work-in-progress(WIP). Also spot long-lasting or queueing tasks.
Retrospectively analyze team performance to find a room for improvements by the way team(s) progress on issues.
Roadmap and Calendar views
Create automated roadmap from your JQL outlining issues on timelines and color code them accordingly.
Outline your issues on calendar view propagating the status changes over time. Zoom in/out customizing your output.
Choose which projects to display on the calendar or roadmap view.
Fine tune it further with flexible configuration including JQL based filtering, color coding and zoom in/out abilities.
The App provides highly visual Calendar and Roadmap outlining Jira issues progress. The views are fully automated with flexible configuration including JQL based filtering, color coding and zoom in/out abilities.
Key features & benefits:
- Overview work-in-progress (WIP) for one or multiple teams
- Spot long-lasting, hanging and/or stick tasks
- Build cross-project Calendar or Roadmap mixing Issues from Classic and Next-gen projects
- Swimlanes by Projects, Assignees, Versions, Components, Priority and etc.
- Tailor the view by using JQL filter
- Adjust color coding to your needs
- Highly configurable Gadgets for your Dashboard
- Support for multiple boards
- Track by work log and other triggers in addition to the status change
Privacy and security
Automated Issues Calendar & Roadmap View for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application