Connect your support and developer teams to solve customer issues faster
Integrate HubSpot Tickets with Jira Issues
When a service rep creates a HubSpot ticket, that rep can then create a new Jira issue directly from the ticket record. Reps can also easily search any existing Jira Issues and attach that issue to HubSpot tickets.
Visibility on Company and Contact Records
Marketing and sales teams interact with customers on a daily basis. Give them insight on the customer experience with visibility into how many Jira issues are associated with customers on the contact and company levels.
Automate and Report on Jira Issues and Tickets
Create HubSpot reports showing status of Jira issues, issues currently assigned to agents, and more. Trigger notifications to service reps when Jira issues associated with customer tickets are closed, and more.
Integrate Service Hub Tickets with Jira Issues
- Create new Jira issues from incoming HubSpot support tickets
- Find and attach an existing Jira issue to a new support ticket in HubSpot
- Automatically reflect Jira issue status changes on tickets in HubSpot
- Sync comments from Jira to HubSpot
- Add attachments to Jira issues in HubSpot
- See associated Jira issues on the HubSpot contact or company records
Automate and Report on Jira Issues and Tickets in HubSpot
- Build powerful workflows and custom reports off of new “Jira Properties”, including Jira Issue Status, Summary, ID, Priority, Assignee, Identifier, Link, and Reporter
- Workflow Example: Use HubSpot’s workflow automation to send internal and external notifications as Jira issues are updated and resolved
- Reporting Example: Report on which Jira issues have the most HubSpot tickets attached
This integration supports having one associated Jira issue per HubSpot ticket. You can have multiple HubSpot tickets associated with one Jira issue.