Enabler for a Jira-centered Enterprise Application Integration
Enabler for a Jira-centered Enterprise Application Integration
The Teamworkx Connector enables communication with multiple third-party systems to improve collaboration and reduce duplication of effort. Interfaces to SAP®, SAP® Solution Manager and Jira systems are available now.
A special communication architecture based on the fact that the sending system notifies the receiving system about relevant changes only while data retrieval is a matter of the receiver, contributes to robustness.
Incoming data from different systems can be stored according to complex field mappings and Velocity-script based transformation of field values.
The Teamworkx Connector for Jira was mainly developed for SAP integrations and requires the CAS CaseConnector on the SAP side. Typical application scenarios here concern ticket exchange with SAP Solution Manager, cost controlling, material master creation, engineering change management or plant maintenance, where the operational case handling is controlled by tasks in Jira. But Teamworkx Connector for Jira can do more. Due to its specific communication architecture, it can also be easily used for synchronizing issues across multiple Jira instances. Customers have also used the connector to independently build their own integrations with other systems, such as integration with Salesforce.
- Provides specialized REST-API to connect to third party applications
- Define multiple clients with the integrated account management
- Define account specific callbacks on Jira issue events
- Executes create, update or transition issue action on incoming events
- Configurable data panel
|10 users$10||25 users$500||50 users$1,000||100 users$1,800||250 users$3,000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Management (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Management, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
catworkx GmbH provides support for this app.
Version 188.8.131.52 • Jira Server 8.5.12 - 8.15.0 • Released 2021-03-03
- Added Attachment Changed event to event patterns
- Added support for $commentId$ to callback replacements
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Teamworkx Connector for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Teamworkx Connector for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Teamworkx Connector for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Teamworkx Connector for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.