COVID-19 - Crisis Management Portal
Track your remote employee's health & requests during the COVID-19 crisis with this pre-configured Jira Service Desk Portal
Employees self-report health status & request help
Pre-configured customer portal for your employees. They log onto a Jira Service Desk portal (desktop/mobile) to self-report their health status, ask a question relating to the crisis or seek help during an emergency.
Managers prioritize requests and quickly respond
Managers triage requests, view details and then respond to their employees. A simple three-step workflow and dynamic queues help them quickly and easily manage the crisis and pay attention to each employee situation.
Dashboard and Report to easily manage the crisis
Managers review collective information with the help of a multi gadget dashboard to review all requests, emergency types, and requests assigned to line managers.
Multiple options for you to deploy the module: on free cloud instances or existing self-managed (Server) instances.
New to the Atlassian ecosystem? Don't worry, we've got you covered, for both Cloud and Server deployments
- Pre-requisite: New cloud site.
- Our solution can be deployed on the free version but you can choose to try the standard/premium versions for more features
- Managers can also make use of the Jira Service Desk Cloud mobile app to manage queues in the agent view.
- Pre-requisite: Fully functional and clean Jira Service Desk instance with no projects (version 4. and above)
*Existing Jira Service Desk Users
For clients who are already utilizing Jira or other Atlassian tools within your teams or organization:
- Pre-requisite: Up and running cloud site
- Managers can also make use of the Jira Service Desk Cloud mobile app to manage queues in the agent view
- Pre-requisite: Up and running cloud site, Boltron's configuration manager add-on/plugin
Privacy and security