Timesheet Report Jira & Time Tracking, Calendar, Budget
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Hassle-free time tracker, timesheets + customisable time reporting that improves tempo, jira timesheet approvals + excel exporter
Log Time (even absences) in 60 seconds!
Enable team members to quickly track billable and none billable hours for Clients plus none Jira activities like holidays, sick and all other types.
- Easily log and edit worked and billable time in weekly, monthly view
Approve or Reject Team’s Timesheets
Empower managers to review, approve or reject their teams’ timesheets quickly and easily:
1. User submits timesheet
2. Manager approves or rejects the timesheet with a comment
3. User receives an email notification
Team Billability Dashboard
Compare billable vs non-billable time Timesheet
- See all your Users and Project Activities in a given period and how much time you’ve spent on each one. Check the Tempo of you team.
Timescale is a fully integrated, highly intuitive time-tracking, timesheet & report solution for JIRA cloud that empowers client billing and accounting.
Timescale is a great tool for daily time tracking. Analyse your team's work with powerful reporting options.
· Easily Time Tracking on JIRA issues as well as none Jira projects activities (sick leave, holiday, business trips etc)
· Generate Users /Teams/ Jira Groups / Projects Timesheets
* Calendar Time tracking coming soon !!!
· Timesheet approval process + option to have multiple approvers per team
· Track time on multiple clients per project
- Manage Clients budgets
· Group issues by Project, User, Epics, and Teams
· Categorize CaPex and Opex
· Track billable and none billable hours to ensure correct client billing
· Include Jira custom fields in Timesheets
· Filter by Custom JIRA Fields, Project Components, JQL filters and more
· Export to CSV, PDF, XSL
Privacy and security
Timesheet Report Jira & Time Tracking, Calendar, Budget integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Who we are