Timescale - Time Tracking & Reports
- Jira Service Management
Improve your productivity with time tracking with Timescale – time tracking and reporting solution for Jira cloud
Log your weekly time in 60 seconds!
Enable team members to quickly and efficiently track their absences, worked and billable time.
Approve or Reject your teams timesheets
Enable managers to review and approve teams timesheets.
Build Automated Reports
Build granular reports in seconds and export them in PDF, CSV, EXCEL format for further processing.
Fully-Integrated, Highly Intuitive JIRA Time Tracking, Timesheets & Reports by Timescale. Time tracking and reporting solution for Jira cloud that provides time information for client billing and accounting.
Timescale provides an easy and fast solution for daily time tracking. Analyze your team's work with the powerful reporting options.
Apply for a free demo now.
Advantages for time tracking with Timescale:
- Easy Time Tracking on JIRA issues and none-dev activities
- Weekly and Monthly Custom Timesheets
- Teams Management and Timesheets
- Customers Management and Timesheets
- Issue Grouping per Project, User and Teams
- Tracking Billable hours
- Setting User Availability per month
- Table and List view
- Custom JIRA Fields Filtering
- Export to CSV and PDF
- Approve Timesheets Functionality
Privacy and security
Timescale - Time Tracking & Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Who we are