Timescale - Time Tracking & Reports
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Timescale - Reduce revenue leakages hassle free and improve your productivity with more efficient time tracking and reporting
Log your weekly time in 60 seconds!
Enable team members to quickly and efficiently track their absences, worked and billable time.
-Easily log work
-Simple weekly and monthly view
-Edit logged time if needed
-Manage work logs on custom views
Approve or Reject your teams timesheets
Enable managers to review and approve teams timesheets.
-Submit user Timesheets
-Approve or reject a Timesheet
-Add comments on approval or rejection
Build Automated Reports
Build granular reports in seconds and export them in PDF, CSV, EXCEL format for further processing
-Users complete timesheets including absences and other
-Team time reports
-Projects time reports
-Customers time reports
Looking for great JIRA time tracking and reporting solution on a better price?
Timescale is fully-integrated, highly intuitive JIRA time tracking, timesheets & reports solution for JIRA cloud that provides time information for client billing and accounting.
Timescale provides an easy and fast solution for daily time tracking. Analyze your team's work with the powerful reporting options.
Advantages for time tracking with Timescale:
- Easy Time Tracking on JIRA issues and none-dev activities
- Weekly and Monthly Custom Timesheets
- JIRA JQL Timesheets
- Teams Management and Timesheets
- Customers Management and Timesheets
- Issue Grouping per Project, User, Teams and more
- Tracking Billable hours
- Setting User Availability per month
- Table and List view
- Filtering: Custom JIRA Fields, Project Components and more
- Export to CSV , PDF, EXCEL
- Approve Timesheets Functionality
Privacy and security
Timescale - Time Tracking & Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Who we are