ConfigCat Feature Flags
Turn features On / Off right from a linked Issue on your Jira board
Link Feature Flags to an Issue
Create ConfigCat Feature Flags and link them to an Issue on your Jira board. You can manage the Feature Flag from Jira and view the linked Issues in ConfigCat.
Turn features On / Off right from a linked Issue
Turn features On / Off right from a linked Issue on your Jira board. Also you can add Targeting or Percentage Rules just as easily.
Jump to a Jira Issue right from ConfigCat
View linked Jira Issues in ConfigCat Dashboard and jump to the issue directly.
Manage features and change your software configuration using ConfigCat feature flags, without the need to re-deploy code. A 10 minute trainable dashboard allows even non-technical team members to manage application features. Supports A/B testing, soft launching or targeting a specific group of users first with new ideas. Deploy any time, release when confident. Open-source SDKs enable easy integration with any web, mobile or backend application.
ConfigCat Feature Flags Jira Cloud Plugin key features:
- Link ConfigCat Feature Flags to your Jira Issues.
- Turn features On / Off right from a linked Issue on your Jira board.
- Add Targeting or Percentage Rules for your Feature Flag
- View linked Jira Issues in ConfigCat Dashboard and jump to the issue directly.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
ConfigCat Feature Flags integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Cross platform feature flag service