Rich Filters::PDF Reports for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Export dynamic issue lists, stats, charts, graphs & dashboards to PDF reports
Dynamic lists of issues
Use the power of Rich Filters to dynamically select the issues you wish to include in your PDF reports.
Stats, graphs & charts
Easily export meaningful stats, graphs & charts, ensuring offline viewers have access to the same data as users viewing your Rich Filter gadgets in Jira.
In one click, create a PDF report from all of the Rich Filters gadgets on a Jira dashboard. Customize the report by applying quick filters before exporting to PDF.
Reports will include the same information available in the gadget, ensuring offline viewers have access to the same data as users viewing the gadget in Jira.
- Create one PDF report from all of the Rich Filters gadgets on a Jira dashboard
- Export any Rich Filter gadget into its own PDF report
- Customize the report by applying quick filters before exporting to PDF
- For sample PDF reports see the Product Highlights page in our documentation
- See our apps in action and generate PDF reports on our demo site.
BEFORE YOU INSTALL
- Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards MUST be installed with a valid license to run this extension
- Check our documentation for a list of supported languages
Qotilabs is a Gold vendor with stellar support and satisfied customers around the world.
Privacy and security