mO Confluence SCIM User Provisioning | Confluence User Sync
Confluence User & Group Provisioning for user & directory sync - Azure AD, Okta, GSuite for Confluence SCIM & APIs Data Center
SCIM Users | Groups | Directory for Data Center
Confluence DC User Provisioning & Deprovisioning
Free 24/7 Customer Support
Schedule a call for end to end Confluence SCIM User Sync setup
Sync AZURE AD users,sync OKTA users,sync GSuite users or sync groups & directory
Upcoming Features-Integrate additional user attributes,Directory-Based Sync
User and group information, same across Confluence and organization’s Identity provider!
User Sync app syncs user & group information from providers like Azure AD, Okta, Onelogin, G Suite with Confluence.User Sync can be performed manually, automatically or during user login.
The administrator only needs to manage user accounts in the central provider such as Azure AD, Okta for user provisioning.
- Users and groups provisioning/de-provisioning from Azure AD, Okta, G Suite, OneLogin
- Configurable provisioning options(import users/update users /activate users/deactivate users)
- Scheduled/Real-time Provisioning
- Transform user attributes to match IDP attributes
- Filter users by groups for assigning
- IDP App-specific provisioning
- Manual users sync button
- Sync/update users upon successful authentication
- Transform username based on regex for matching user
Contact us for a free SCIM Setup
Privacy and security