mO Confluence SCIM User Provisioning | Confluence User Sync
Confluence User sync,Group sync,Directory sync provisioning/deprovisioning for Azure AD,Okta,GSuite using SCIM & APIs Data Center
SCIM Users Sync, Groups Sync & Directory Sync
Easy and quick setup for Data Center & Server
Automatic users sync & groups synchronization with your Identity Providers
Support for Azure AD, Okta, G Suite/Google Apps, Onelogin and all SCIM compliance IDPs
Coming soon: Keycloak, Microsoft Active Directory
Outstanding Customer Support
Sync AZURE AD users, sync OKTA users, sync Google/GSuite users or perform groups sync & directory sync
Highest quality of support
Free support for end to end user sync app configuration
Contact us to schedule a call
User and group information, same across Confluence & organization’s Identity provider!
User Sync app syncs user, group information from providers like Azure AD, Okta, Onelogin, G Suite with Confluence. User Sync can be performed manually, automatically, or during user login.
The administrator only needs to manage user accounts in the central provider such as Azure AD, Okta for user provisioning.
- Users and groups provisioning/de-provisioning from Azure AD, Okta, G Suite, OneLogin.
- Configurable provisioning options(import users/update users /activate users/deactivate users)
- Auto-sync users scheduler
- User Attribute Transformation
- Filter users by groups for assigning
- IDP App specific provisioning
- Manual users sync button
- Sync/update users upon successful authentication
- Transform username based on regex for matching user
Contact us for free setup with your Identity Provider
Privacy and security