Boomerang: Reminders for Jira Issues
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Helps to remind teams or users about important issues in Jira Cloud
Create reminders for Jira issues. Specify the message, time, recipients, and recurring settings. Optionally, you can set multiple reminders for multiple recipients on one issue.
Automatically remind users when the time comes via comment in issue. At the same time, the respective people will receive a notification via email* after notification comment added.
Integrate Issue reminder with Slack.
List of Reminders
Browse the queue of all created reminders at a single screen. Manage reminders and view their statuses.
Let your team keep the focus on higher-priority issues and let you effectively manage their backlog.
- Configure reminder for each issue.
- Integrate Issue reminder with Slack.
- Select date and time as a reminder trigger.
- Create periodic reminders for repeating activities: ones, daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Set a condition for stopping (specify Status or Resolution) for repeating reminders.
- Choose more than one reminder for each issue and more than one receiver for each reminds.
- Set automatic reminders on comments to issues, and *if you didn't change the setting to your Jira's notification, recipients will get messages to their emails.
- Monitor who has received reminder letters at the issue comment.
- View all list of added reminders and manage them on add-ons queue.
Try Boomerang now, and important issues won't slip through from your attention.
Privacy and security
Boomerang: Reminders for Jira Issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org