Boomerang: Reminders for Jira Issues
Stay orginized and prioritize your time with Jira reminders
Place a reminder in the issue to specify the message, date and time, and recipients.
Set a daily, weekly/monthly recurring reminder. Stop repeated notifications. Set a condition by specifying the status or resolution.
Jira reminder notification
Manage reminders in the app and check their statuses
Get a signal to check your task with Jira notification, via a comment in the issue and email. Now you don't forget anything important even in busy situations
Integrate recurring Slack reminders
To get slack reminders in one click, just tick on settings and add the webhook URL. That`s all. Now, all reminders will be sent to the configured Slack channel
Keep the focus on higher-priority issues and let you effectively manage the backlog and active tasks.
- On/off the reminder for each issue.
- Integrate Issue reminders with Slack.
- Create periodic reminders for repeating activities
- Set several reminders and receivers for one issue
- Set automatic reminders via comments in issues, Jira's notification or messages via emails.
- View all list of added reminders and manage them in the add-ons queue.
Add-on works for Jira Software, Jira Core and Jira Service Management. Also, you can use it for Classic and Next-gen Projects.
🗓 Request a demo call
🔸 Try other SaaSJet solutions:
Privacy and security
Boomerang: Reminders for Jira Issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Contact our support team to get your private token: firstname.lastname@example.org