Domat Pomodoro for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Boost your productivity with Pomodoro Technique
Create pomodoros on the issue
You can easily create a pomodoro and track it through the issue you're working on. Domat pomodoro for jira shows you the remaining time for the next break and notifies you when the pomodoro is complete.
Your team's pomodoro activity
While you're on a pomodoro, one of the most annoying thing is interruptions! Domat Pomodoro shows you who's on pomodoro and prevents you asking her "are you on pomodoro?". Everybody is happy with Domat Pomodoro =)
You can see your completed pomodoros through the domat panel on issue detail view. You can also see active pomodoro(if any) on the panel.
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s.
Over 2 million people have already used the Pomodoro Technique to transform their lives, making them more productive, more focused and even smarter.
With this plugin you can bring all the benefits of Pomodoro Technique to your Jira!
- Start a Pomodoro for a Jira issue
- Be notified when your Pomodoro is finished
- See when you're in a break
- Short breaks between Pomodoros and a long break after every 4 Pomodoros
- You can see a list of users and see if they're in Pomodoro or not.
- See if a person is online (active in Jira in last 10 minute)
Every finished Pomodoro is automatically logged as a worklog with your (optional) custom details message.
Finished Pomodoros in issues are queryable in JQL.
Privacy and security
Domat Pomodoro for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application