Timely - Time tracking and planning
Track time on all your Jira tickets
All the time you spend on different Jira tickets will automatically appear in Timely. Just click tracked entries to add them to your time sheet, and review real-time dashboards to analyze your team's activity.
Get AI to draft your time sheet
Log entries to teach Timely’s AI how to categorize and group your Jira activity. Timely can then draft time sheet entries for all your work in Jira.
Get a completely accurate record of your time
By capturing every detail of your work, you can create accurate time sheets and bill clients for all project time. Seeing the time you spend on every Jira ticket can also help you cost future projects more accurately.
Track time in Jira automaticallyTimely makes every second your team spends in Jira accountable:
- See all the time you spend in Jira
- Know how long projects and issues take your team
- Bill clients accurately for all project time
- Understand your net non-billable internal time
- Improve time estimates for future projects
- Manage resources spent on project management
See how it works here.
Privacy and security
Timely integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Read data from the host application