Custom reporting tool for all your Jira activity
View all Jira users’ worklogs over a selected period of time or create user groups for easier worklog management.
Select a project and view the worklogs by sprints. You can select multiple sprints or just a single one. Sprint overview and sprint detailed views of the report available.
Estimate vs Actual
Compare how much time have users spent working on an issue to the original issue estimate. The report is shown as a bar chart.
Horreum Companion gives you the means to make all project-related reports you ever could imagine.
The worklog report can be generated for a predefined or a custom time range.
- View the worklog by user or different user groups
- The grouped view shows you how much time users logged on specific days over a selected period of time.
- Summarized view shows you the worklog report in relation to projects and issue types a user has been working on
- Flat worklog view shows all projects, issues and issue types and time a user spent working on them
- Sprint Overview report will show the start and end date of the sprint, its current status and the number of total and completed/not completed issues.
- Sprint detailed report shows the actual issues included in the sprint, their priority and the related worklogs.
- Select the project and the issues you want incorporated in the Estimate Vs Actual report and a bar chart will show you an original estimate and the actual time logged on selected issues.
Privacy and security
HORREUM Companion integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application