ScriptControl for Jira
for Jira Server 7.6.1 - 8.15.1
Version Control with Git and Audit Logging for all your Scripts in Jira
- Please make sure that you have ScriptRunner installed before using ScriptControl.
- ScriptControl allows you to combine the power of Adaptavist ScriptRunner and Git.
- Simple, collaborative scripting for Atlassian Jira.
- ScriptControl basically works like a Git client, enabling you to clone and pull repositories from a remote server to your Jira instance.
- Once you have cloned a repository, the scripts from the repository are available wherever ScriptRunner allows you to execute scripts stored on the server (e.g. Script Console and Script Listeners).
- ScriptControl performs extensive logging during each operation of cloning/ pulling/ deleting branches or repositories. The logs can be found in Jira's audit log.
- If you want to trigger a pull automatically via a webhook you can use the REST API from ScriptControl.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more