Agile User Story Map & Product Roadmap for Jira
- Jira Software
Product management made easy. Agile user story mapping supports product backlog refinement, personas, roadmap & project management
Story maps associate with projects & Agile boards
See a big picture of your product from user's perspective
Manage user requirements, product backlog grooming
Schedule releases and development plan
Access from projects or Agile boards of multiple projects or filters
Project & product Roadmap
Visualize Release/Sprint roadmap in an interactive view. Plan tasks in the Gantt-like timeline. Must-have project management & product managemeent tool for project managers, product owners.
Custom boards (comming soon)
Built for program management.
Flexible custom story mapping board and roadmap to adapt with your specific needs.
Leverage story telling technique in any agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile, SAFE, LESS.
User Story Mapping has became a popular user story management technique.It is an engaging activity where all participants are involved in the process of building the product backlog.
DevSamurai User Story Mapping plugin implement the story mapping concept closely and brings all following capabilities to you within Jira
- New Goal layer on top of Jira epic to support 3-level mapping
- Associate with Jira Agile board and enable story map for multiple projects
- Associate and show personas in Goal, Issue details
- Plan by Release or Sprint
- Roadmap view of Release/Sprint
- Integration and display user story map in Confluence
- Development roadmap
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Agile User Story Map & Product Roadmap for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application