Agile User Story Maps, Roadmaps & Persona for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Agile user story map: Requirements & backlog refinement, product management, project management, portfolio, customer journey
Story maps associate with projects & Agile boards
See a big picture of your product from user's perspective
Manage user requirements, product backlog grooming
Schedule releases and development plan
Access from projects or Agile boards of multiple projects or filters
Custom portfolio boards
Portfolio, program management.
Flexible custom story mapping board and roadmap to adapt with your specific needs.
Leverage story telling technique in any agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile, SAFE, LESS.
Project & Product Roadmap
Visualize Release/Sprint roadmap in an interactive view. Plan tasks in the Gantt-like timeline. Must-have project management & product managemeent tool for project managers, product owners.
What challenges are you facing when developing new software?
- Don't know who the end users are and their needs?
- Managing a huge flat product backlog?
- Keeping track of project progress?
DevSamurai’s ProductGo for Jira is here to help.
With ProductGo, user analysis, managing product backlogs and keeping track of your projects is simplified with it’s unique functionalities for Portfolios, Projects and Agile Boards, along with visual models from the users perspective.
- Keep your eye on the big picture by planning by release or sprint.
- Plan your projects with your team and view them in a storymap or road map view.
- Rework your structures by dragging and dropping to organize them. Facilitate product discovery, prioritize tasks.
- Create User Personas and user journey that help your team be customer-focused
- ⚙️ Development roadmap
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Trusted by world-class Teams