Agile User Story Maps, Roadmaps & Persona for Jira STAFF PICK
Agile user story map: Requirements & backlog refinement, product management, project management, portfolio, customer journey
Story maps for Jira projects & Agile boards
See a big picture with 2, 3 and 4-level story mapping
Manage user requirements, product backlog grooming
Schedule releases and development plan
Access from projects or Agile boards of multiple projects or filters
Scaled portfolio story maps
ProductGo Product roadmaps & User journey
Visualize Release/Sprint roadmap in an interactive view. Plan tasks in the Gantt-like timeline structure.
Project management & product management tool for project managers, product owners.
Advanced Persona & User journey
What challenges are you facing when developing new software?
- Don't know who the end users are and their needs?
- Managing a huge flat product backlog?
- Keeping track of project progress?
DevSamurai’s ProductGo for Jira is here to help.
With ProductGo, user analysis, managing product backlogs and keeping track of your projects is simplified with it’s unique functionalities for Portfolios, Projects and Agile Boards, along with visual models from the users perspective.
- Keep your eye on the big picture by planning by release or sprint.
- Plan your projects with your team and view them in a storymap or road map view.
- Rework your structures by dragging and dropping to organize them. Facilitate product discovery, prioritize tasks.
- Create User Personas and user journey that help your team be customer-focused
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Agile User Story Maps, Roadmaps & Persona for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Trusted by world-class teams