Agile User Story Map & Product Roadmap for Jira
- Jira Software
Product management made easy. User story mapping supports product backlog refinement, personas, roadmap, and project management
Telling a visual story from user's perspective
The narrative flow from the left to the right is organized the order of your story
Prioritisation and release management tool
User release or sprint swim lane to organize development plan.
Confirm and plan Release/Sprint roadmap in an interactive view.
User Story Mapping has became a popular user story management technique.It is an engaging activity where all participants are involved in the process of building the product backlog.
DevSamurai User Story Mapping plugin implement the story mapping concept closely and brings all following capabilities to you within Jira
- New Goal layer on top of Jira epic to support 3-level mapping
- Associate with Jira Agile board and enable story map for multiple projects
- Associate and show personas in Goal, Issue details
- Plan by Release or Sprint
- Roadmap view of Release/Sprint
- Integration and display user story map in Confluence
- Development roadmap
Privacy and security
Agile User Story Map & Product Roadmap for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application