Workflows for Confluence
Transform how documents are created, approved, and shared in Confluence with custom workflows, approvals and publishing controls
Build workflows for any team or project with ease
Create simple or complex workflows in minutes using the drag and drop, no-code workflow builder. Easily adjust workflows to suit any document, project, or team with custom workflow status', approval processes & actions.
Customize the entire review and approval process
Gain confidence and peace of mind that content is reviewed and approved the right way. Easily configure how content is approved (single vs multi-stage) and by whom (users/teams) for greater document control in Confluence
Supercharge your workflows with custom actions
Transform the way your teams create content in Confluence. Integrate a range of powerful, time-saving actions (emails, Slack messages) and document controls (page restrictions, cross-space publishing) into any workflow
Workflows for Confluence transforms how content is created, managed, approved, and published in Confluence to better align with the way you work.
It's a powerful, all-in-one solution that will help your teams manage their content in a more consistent, structured, and compliant way.
Interested? Book a demo 📅
Create the workflows you need ⚒️
The intuitive, drag & drop workflow builder makes it quick and easy to apply your document management processes to Confluence and build workflows for any document, project, or team.
Other popular features:
- Workflow Actions - enhance workflows with custom, automated actions
- Customizable Approvals - choose how content is approved (single/multi-stage) and by whom (individuals/teams)
- e-Signature Approvals - request approvals using e-signatures where required
- Publishing Controls - automatically publish content to any space or page
📚 User Guides | 🎥 Video Tutorials | ⛳ Product Roadmap | 💬 Customer Support
Privacy and security
Workflows for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
Trusted by over 3,000 customers around the world to transform how their teams work in Confluence and Jira.