Workflows for Confluence
Shape how documents are created, approved and published in Confluence - build custom workflows with page review and approvals
Build workflows to align with business processes
Use the drag and drop editor to create simple or complex workflows in minutes.
There are no limits - build as many workflows as your business needs to ensure content is created in the right way.
Add review and approval workflows to documents
Set up single or multi-stage review and approval processes to ensure content has been approved before publication.
You can add individual reviewers or create specific review groups.
Use automation to improve document management
Configure time-saving actions that trigger after different events (e.g. automatically publish pages once they are approved).
Other examples include approval email notifications and pre-set Slack channel notifications.
Workflows for Confluence transforms how documents and pages are created, approved and published in Confluence.
The powerful workflow editor allows you to build custom workflows that are tailored to your team or organisation. These workflows can integrate page review and approval processes plus other document controls to Confluence.
Interested? Book a free demo
- 🎨 Drag and Drop Editor - Create the workflow that suits your team or business needs
- 🏁 Workflow Actions - save time and activate a range of automated actions to enhance your document management process
- ✍ E-Signatures – integrate e-Signatures into your approval process to meet industry or company regulatory requirements
Privacy and security
Workflows for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces