Workflows for Confluence
Shape how documents are created, approved and published in Confluence - build custom workflows with page review and approvals
Build workflows to align with business processes
Use the drag and drop editor to create simple or complex workflows in minutes.
There are no limits - build as many workflows as your business needs to ensure content is created in the right way.
Add review and approval workflows to documents
Set up single or multi-stage review and approval processes to ensure content has been approved before publication.
You can add individual reviewers or create specific review groups.
Use automation to improve document management
Configure time-saving actions that trigger after different events (e.g. automatically publish pages once they are approved).
Other examples include approval email notifications and pre-set Slack channel notifications.
Workflows for Confluence is the easy way to apply your document management processes and controls to Confluence Cloud. The workflow editor allows you to build custom workflows and apply these across spaces and pages in minutes.
Would you like a demonstration?
- 🎨 Drag and Drop Editor - Create the workflow that suits your team or business needs
- 🏁 Workflow Actions - save time and activate a range of automated actions to enhance your document management process
- ✍ E-Signatures – integrate e-Signatures into your approval process to meet industry or company regulatory requirements
- ⏱ Content Expirations - keep your content up to date and use automatic page expirations
Privacy and security
Workflows for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces