Universal Directories for Jira - Built-In Database
Enjoy the ultimate power of your own database in Jira. No integrations required. Keep any data: assets, inventory, HR and more
Powerful database just a click away
🗄 Store as many objects as you need in as many directories as you want
🔄 Link your objects in-between in your database and connect them with Jira issues
💰Cheaper than Insight for JSM Premium or Enterprise
Expand the power of a database to work with issues
👀 See your data right in Jira
☑️ Set unlimited custom fields with single or multi-selection from a directory or use a web panel
🖊 Update information fast. Edit data from the database right in the issue
Jira Service Management & Directories co-operation
🔁 The objects your clients pick while creating requests are linked to the tickets
📝 Provide options from the relevant. Limit object lists
📊 No need to learn a query language, friendly filters are here for your service
Do you like to keep in Jira issues - absolutely everything, from sales notes to vacation details? Get your information organized!
Universal Directories for Jira is a solution to store structured data – different objects with their parameters and dependencies – right in your Jira workspace.
- Easy navigation. Keep all your information in one place - your Jira workspace. Structurize and store info: the objects are always in one click – on the upper panel of Jira.
- Simple templates. Create customized and structured templates to collect information easily and fast. HR, CRM, assets, geodata and much more! Use Cases & Ideas
- Cross connection:
- Link objects with issues and in-between;
- Connect entries to mirror your real data structure;
- Extend issues with Directories data and vice versa;
- Get the linked entries automatically.
- Real-time reports. Use powerful filters to find anything without learning any special query language.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Universal Directories for Jira - Built-In Database integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
The issue section displays the number of linked objects. A user can open the section to see details and manage the objects' parameters according to their permissions.