Universal Directories for Jira - Built-In Database
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Enjoy the ultimate power of your own database in Jira. No integrations required. Keep any data: assets, inventory, HR and more
Powerful database just a click away
🗄 Store as many objects as you need in as many directories as you want
🔄 Link your objects in-between in your database and connect them with Jira issues
💰Cheaper than Insight for JSM Premium or Enterprise
Expand the power of a database to work with issues
👀 See your data right in Jira
☑️ Set unlimited custom fields with single or multi-selection from a directory or use a web panel
🖊 Update information fast. Edit data from the database right in the issue
Jira Service Management & Directories co-operation
🔁 The objects your clients pick while creating requests are linked to the tickets
📝 Provide options from the relevant. Limit object lists
📊 No need to learn a query language, friendly filters are here for your service
Universal Directories for Jira is a solution to store structured data – different objects with their parameters and dependencies – right in your Jira workspace.
- Easy navigation. Keep all your information in one place - your Jira workspace. Structurize and store info: the objects are always in one click – on the upper panel of Jira.
- Simple templates. Create customized and structured templates to collect information easily and fast. HR, CRM, assets, geodata and much more! Use Cases & Ideas
- Cross connection:
- Link objects with issues and in-between;
- Connect entries to mirror your real data structure;
- Extend issues with Directories data and vice versa;
- Get the linked entries automatically.
- Real-time reports. Use powerful filters to find anything without learning any special query language.
Privacy and security
Universal Directories for Jira - Built-In Database integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
The issue section displays the number of linked objects. A user can open the section to see details and manage the objects' parameters according to their permissions.