Catalog for Jira – Versatile Directories
- Jira Service Management
Create various objects with their parameters and dependencies and link them with Jira issues
Keep all information inside
Structurize and store various objects inside your Jira: the full catalog is in one click – on the upper panel of Jira. And the issue-related objects are available in the handy web-panel right in an issue.
Set various object templates
Create structured templates to make information collecting easy and convenient. HR (Human Resources), CRM, assets management, geodata and much more!
Get reports in real-time
Use powerful filters to make different kinds of selection without learning any special query language. Use handy filter options for more complex selection.
Almost everything in Jira can be stored as issues: sales, vacations, even assets, and personal notes! However, not every entity really needs a separate project and a workflow.
Catalog for Jira is a solution for storing structured data – different objects with their parameters and dependencies – right in your Jira.
- Keep all information inside your Jira. Structurize and store info (no connectors required): the objects are always in one click – on the upper panel of Jira.
- Set various object templates. Create structured templates to make information collecting easy and convenient. HR, CRM, assets, geodata and much more! Use Cases & Ideas
- Link objects with issues and in-between. Connect entries in different ways to mirror your real data structure. Extend issues with Catalog data and vice versa. Get the linked entries automatically.
- Get reports in real-time. Use powerful filters to make different kinds of selection without learning any special query language.
Privacy and security
Catalog for Jira – Versatile Directories integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
The issue section displays the number of linked objects. A user can open the section to see details and manage the objects' parameters according to their permissions.