Teamlead: Catalog for Jira – Asset & Inventory Management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Inventory inside Jira: manage your assets and keep HR or any other data you need
Keep the data you need for work in Jira
Create directories and keep objects with any type in Jira. Link the objects with Jira issues and in-between. See the whole picture in reports and get insights into asset management. The power of a database in one click.
The new level of your customer service
Your clients pick an item, and you see them right in tickets. Get the object's parameters and all linked issues and edit them right inside the issue.
Get reports in real-time. No JQL requires
Perfect for HR: keep information about employees. Make employees' reviews and form reports. An employee's card is linked to a Jira Issue.
Almost everything in Jira can be stored as issues: sales, vacations, even assets, and personal notes! However, not every entity really needs a separate project and a workflow.
Catalog for Jira is a solution for storing structured data – different objects with their parameters and dependencies – right in your Jira.
- Keep all information inside your Jira. Structurize and store info: the objects are always in one click – on the upper panel of Jira.
- Set various object templates. Create structured templates to make information collecting easy and convenient. HR, CRM, assets, geodata and much more! Use Cases & Ideas
- Link objects with issues and in-between. Connect entries in different ways to mirror your real data structure. Extend issues with Catalog data and vice versa. Get the linked entries automatically.
- Get reports in real-time. Use powerful filters to make different kinds of selection without learning any special query language.
Privacy and security
Teamlead: Catalog for Jira – Asset & Inventory Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
The issue section displays the number of linked objects. A user can open the section to see details and manage the objects' parameters according to their permissions.