- We closed a potential scripting attack vector in the "Teaser" macro.
- We fixed a a vulnerability (found during the internal security audit) which potentially allowed to inject executable code within the phone profile field and linked text profile fields.More info: https://info.seibert-media.net/x/FgCMB
- Our Linchpin User Profiles app is part of Atlassian's BugBounty program now.
- The "Content Responsibility" macro takes hidden profile fields into consideration and won't allow users to select or see such profile fields now.
- The "Profile" macro won't display an empty white box anymore when there are no profile fields which could be displayed within it.
- We fixed a license state caching error in Custom Landing Spaces.
- Empty date fields won't interrupt the LDAP sync anymore.
Read the full release notes in our documentation: https://seibert.biz/linchpinessentials21