How the best software teams get better — actionable engineering insights from Jira and GitHub
Deliver business outcomes
Lead strategic, cross-team initiatives with confidence, balance engineering investments, and create flexible software capitalization reports.
Improve developer productivity
Empower engineering managers to proactively eliminate bottlenecks and teamwork anti-patterns with the help of healthy, research-backed insights (including DORA metrics and SPACE framework).
Drive better developer experience
Give engineering teams the tools they need to see all pull requests at a glance, speed up code reviews, cut CI wait times, and automate feedback loops with working agreements and Slack notifications.
Swarmia is an engineering effectiveness platform that gives software leaders, managers, and teams visibility across three key areas: business outcomes, developer productivity, and developer experience.
It connects with the platforms your engineering teams are already using: source code hosting, issue tracker, and chat.
- Initiatives for staying on top of the progress of cross-team work
- Investment balance and software cost capitalization reporting for understanding and improving the business impact of engineering
- Healthy, research-backed software development metrics (including DORA and SPACE) for driving continuous improvement
- Work log for identifying and eliminating teamwork bottlenecks
- Working agreements for adopting and maintaining healthy ways of working
- Feedback loops in Slack for speeding up development workflows
- CI/CD visibility for reducing CI wait times and costs
❗️ You need a Swarmia account to use this application. Don’t have an account yet? Read more and sign up.
Privacy and security
Swarmia integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Identify and eliminate teamwork anti-patterns with the work log