Simple, easy to use Gantt chart macro for project planning. Easily add chart data, set dependencies & scales, update progress etc
NEW: Gantt Chart from Confluence table
Create Gantt Chart from table data. Use the familiar Confluence editor to add/edit data and build a simple yet beautiful Gantt charts from that data. Refer to table format and demo chart in documentation.
Easily add chart data using table
Add data and preview chart instantly. It allows drag & drop, setting dependencies, scales, progress etc.
Full screen view
Do you have complex chart? Full screen mode makes it easy to view them.
Full featured Gantt chart macro with important features.
NEW: Create Gantt Chart from Confluence table, check it out!
- Simple and easy to use user interface
- Set dependencies between projects/tasks
- Add or edit data in the table
- Drag & drop support progress, duration, start and end date
- Configurable scales are available: day, week, month, quarter and year
- Nested tasks & tree view
If you notice any issue, please contact our support via Jira Service Desk or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a feature that is missing? You can also send us feature request.
Privacy and security
Easy Gantt Charts for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Build Gantt chart from table