SCIM User Provisioning for Confluence
SCIM, Create/update/disable/enable users, adding/removing users to/from groups, user sync, group sync, user provisioning
You can easily check API requests history from the Jira admin page.
Default groups and application groups support
You can assign users to default groups on the user creation phase. Besides, our plugin allows you to create a new internal Jira user directory, especially for SCIM or even several directories.
Mixed users from different directories
Easily compatible with your internal users from other directories. You can sync them into the SCIM and avoid API conflicts.
- Supports SCIM 2.0 and SCIM 1;
- By default you can select any Jira internal 'User Directory' or create a new one for user provisioning;
- Supports multiple directories and IDPs;
- Basic Auth supporting;
- Supports adding users to Jira's application access groups by default when a new user is registered;
- Synchronizes existing users and groups for SCIM (optional);
Should you have any inquiries or suggestions, please contact our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org or our service desk.
Privacy and security
SCIM Configuration Page