Group Ambassadors for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Delegate Confluence groups management to admin-nominated Ambassadors
You can easily nominate one or multiple Ambassadors or revoke their privileges. You'll also get a list of current Ambassadors at a glance!
Manage your groups as an Ambassador
As an Ambassador you can add or remove users (one or multiple) from a group: simple easy and intuitive!
Browse your current groups as a Member
As a group member, you can browse your groups to check who's sharing the same profiles or permissions. Certain groups might be restricted from browsing.
Group Ambassadors allows you to delegate group management to non administrators users.
- Nominate Ambassadors and revoke their privileges as an admin
- Ambassadors can add or remove members from groups
- All changes are tracked in Jira's audit log
- All nomination and revokations are now tracked in Logs
- Load multiple users/groups at the same time!
- Users can browse their groups (optional, can be disabled)
- Check groups usage in projects
- Restrict which groups can be browsed by members
- Ambassadors can export Users List for their groups
- A lot more to come (check our backlog!)
Thanks to its intuitive and convenient design, Group Ambassadors will help admins focusing on real tasks and will empower your trusted users!
As an admin you can define group browsing policies to prevent certain groups from being browsed by members.