Group Ambassadors for Confluence
Delegate Confluence groups management to admin-nominated Ambassadors
Group Ambassadors allows you to delegate group management to non administrators users.
- Nominate Ambassadors and revoke their privileges as an admin
- Ambassadors can add or remove members from groups
- All changes are tracked in Jira's audit log
- All nomination and revokations are now tracked in Logs
- Load multiple users/groups at the same time!
- Users can browse their groups (optional, can be disabled)
- Check groups usage in projects
- Restrict which groups can be browsed by members
- Ambassadors can export Users List for their groups
- A lot more to come (check our backlog!)
Thanks to its intuitive and convenient design, Group Ambassadors will help admins focusing on real tasks and will empower your trusted users!
Privacy and security