Gantt Suite for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Project visualization via Gantt chart. Tasks and resources planning. What-if scenarios. Easy setup. Intuitive UI
Plan and Track Your Project
Check video overview View project in multiple time scales. See critical path, important milestones, deadlines, and task progress. Create multiple baselines and track delays.
Define resource assignment and workload. Associate Gantt teams with chart. Easily monitor and manage resource overload.
Experiment with your Gantt chart and try different scenarios without fear of unnecessary Jira changes.
- Configure Gantt chart based on multiple projects, including the team-managed projects
- Create what-if scenarios for advanced planning
- Plan by sprint
- View auto-calculated project completion in percentage
- Observe critical path, milestones, deadlines and delayed tasks
- Monitor resource workload and availability
- Configure resource calendars
- Associate Gantt teams with chart
- Create custom chart views
- Configure conditional colors to highlight specific tasks
- Use drag-and-drop operations to link tasks to epic or sprint, or create parent-child dependency
- Group tasks to get a whole picture at a glance
- Create Gantt chart hierarchy (Initiative, Program, Portfolio, etc.)
- Filter tasks by issue type, status or assignee
- Create multiple baselines to track delays
- Perform precise task planning down to a minute
- Export chart to CSV, Excel, Microsoft Project
- Share chart with the public, including customized chart view
- Export chart as image
- Apply dark app theme
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Gantt Suite for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Share Gantt charts with groups and/or users. Configure 'edit' and 'read-only' permissions. Enable impersonated view, if needed.