TOPdesk Jira Integration
- Jira Service Management
Connect Jira and TOPdesk to help all your teams work better together
Integrate Jira and TOPdesk
This integration offers you the possibility to create/update Jira issues in TOPdesk and to create/update TOPdesk incident or changes in Jira.
Trigger a TOPdesk change within your Jira workflow
Create or update a TOPdesk change by transitioning a Jira issue. Admins can configure what fields get copied to TOPdesk.
Pre-filled action sequence to create/update issues
Download pre-filled action sequences to import in TOPdesk. The action sequences result in creation of Jira issues or an update of the linked Jira issue.
This app has been developed in coordination with TOPdesk.
The integration supports:
(1) Creating TOPdesk incidents and changes from Jira.
(2) Creating Jira issues from TOPdesk with action sequences.
(3) Updating changes and incidents from Jira to TOPdesk
(4) Updating Jira issues from changes and incidents in TOPdesk
The next thing on the roadmap is to resolve changes and incidents from Jira to TOPdesk.
You can always reach out to our Service Desk with the specific requirements for your integration or improvements.
Privacy and security
TOPdesk Jira Integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces