Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Data Center and Server
for Bitbucket Server 7.4.0 - 8.11.2, Bitbucket Data Center 7.4.0 - 8.11.2, Bitbucket Server 7.4.0 - 8.11.2, Bitbucket Data Center 7.4.0 - 8.11.2 and more
Privacy & Security
Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Data Center and Server
The Bitbucket Server integration plugin is the easiest way to connect Jenkins to Bitbucket Server. With a few simple steps you can configure it to:
- Automatically create webhooks in Bitbucket to trigger builds.
- Allow Jenkins to clone/fetch from Bitbucket to run the builds.
- Display detailed builds information in Bitbucket, such as test summaries and durations.
- Link directly from Bitbucket to the logs for each build.The plugin streamlines the entire configuration process, and removes the need for multiple plugins to achieve the same workflow.
- Jenkins 2.190.1+
- Bitbucket Data Center and Server 7.4+
Global configuration in Jenkins