Code Analysis & Automated Code Reviews
The simplest static code analysis for Bitbucket
Codiga for Bitbucket provides automated code reviews for your repository and statistics about your codebase directly on Bitbucket.
Code reviews in seconds, not minutes
Get real-time feedback faster at each Pull Request! Codiga highlights bugs, security, and maintainability issues within seconds.
Get statistics about your team and individual performance
- Number of code reviews over time
- Most common code violation
- Most modified files that cause merge conflicts
Codiga is a code analysis platform that does automated code reviews, technical debt management and analysis of code quality trends over time. The platform aggregates multiple quality metrics (violations, duplicates, readability, complexity). The platform reports the $ figure of the technical debt and show trends of your code base. Codiga reports the most critical issues by distinguishing them according to their category, severity and location.
- Automated code reviews
- Static analysis for 10+ languages
- Historical code metrics for several months
- Code Quality badges
- Code metrics within the Bitbucket interface
- Slack Integration
- Access to data through our GraphQL API
Privacy and security
Codiga integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Ability to interact with issue trackers the way non-repo members can
- Ability to view, create, comment, watch, transition and delete issues
- Read access to pull requests and collaborate on them