Code Quality, Code Reviews and Technical Debt evaluation made easy
Code Quality Metrics embedded within Bitbucket
Codiga metrics are available within the Bitbucket user interface.
Code Reviews in Bitbucket
Codiga processes all your code reviews and annotate them automatically, highlighting all errors before you merge your code and deploy in production.
Once you install our application, you can check all analysis details in our frontend on https://app.codiga.io
Codiga is a code analysis platform that does automated code reviews, technical debt management and analysis of code quality trends over time. The platform aggregates multiple quality metrics (violations, duplicates, readability, complexity). The platform reports the $ figure of the technical debt and show trends of your code base. Codiga reports the most critical issues by distinguishing them according to their category, severity and location.
- Automated code reviews
- Static analysis for 10+ languages
- Historical code metrics for several months
- Code Quality badges
- Code metrics within the Bitbucket interface
- Slack Integration
- Access to data through our GraphQL API
Privacy and security
Codiga integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Ability to interact with issue trackers the way non-repo members can
- Ability to view, create, comment, watch, transition and delete issues
- Read access to pull requests and collaborate on them
Dashboard within bitbucket