Flexible Calendar for Jira
JIRA calendar/timeline planner for project managers, event planners, HR managers, and whoever needs a more visual calendar planner
Create multiple calendars, select preferable event source (project, JQL or Jira filter), color and issue fields to display.
Configure permission and share calendars with your team members.
See your tasks in a new way on the Timeline view.
Drag and drop issues and custom events.
Group Timeline by project, assignee, issue type, epic, fix version, and many other fields.
Export and Import Calendars
Export calendar to Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar and other applications on your laptop or mobile devices.
Also, you can synchronize your calendars with any external calendar (google, apple etc...).
- Create calendars with multiple event sources
- Drag'n drop custom events and Jira issues on the calendar
- Subscribe to an external calendar (google, apple, etc...)
- Show issues on the calendar from specific projects, JQL or Jira filter
- Timeline view with grouping possibility (by type, assignee, reporter, fix version, epic, and other...)
- Quick Filters help you filter the tasks on your calendar
- Quarter, Month, Week, Day and Agenda views
- Gadget for dashboard
- Specify reminder for custom event type and receive email notifications
- Create custom event types that reflect common events like meetings, vacations, business trips, etc...
- Configure public and private calendars by applying permissions
- Export calendars to Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar, and other applications
- See events from different calendars by using multiple calendar view
- Create and manage recurring events
- Configure working days
- Configure working hours