Asana for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Connect workflows seamlessly, boost visibility, and optimize productivity between technical and non-technical teams
Two-way data sync
The two-way data sync feature enables you to connect an Asana project to a Jira project and configure automatic updates between their associated Asana tasks, Jira issues, and designated fields.
Asana rules with Jira Cloud
With Asana Rules and Jira Cloud, you can customize your workflow automations to fit your team’s specific processes.
Streamline project collaboration and hand offs
Quickly create Jira issues from within Asana so that work passes seamlessly between business and technical teams at the right time.
Install the Asana for Jira integration to create transparency between business and technical teams and build interactive, connected workflows.
The Asana for Jira integration allows business and product teams that plan work in Asana to collaborate and work seamlessly with engineering and technical teams who execute work in Jira.
Drive visibility and transparency across Asana & Jira Cloud
- Instead of wasting time with status update meetings and manually updating two different tools, simply connect Asana and Jira to create transparency between business and technical teams.
- Increase visibility into the product development process and reduce unnecessary time wasted on the back and forth communication.
- Create interactive, connected workflows between both teams.
- Realize the value & ROI of Jira faster with Asana.
Connect technical & business teams
- Coordinate work across teams to ensure a transparent workflow.
- Ensure a seamless tracking system that works cross functionally.