- Released 2021-10-11 • Supported By SolDevelo • Free • Commercial - no chargeMinor version update
- Version 1.4.1 • Released 2020-07-22 • Supported By SolDevelo • Free • Commercial - no charge
With this release, we have fixed bugs that affected Jira styles while using QAlity and a problem with update test case executions in certain cases.
Full release notes are available at: https://soldevelo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/QS/pages/2157183095/1.4.1%2B--%2BRelease%2Bnotes%2B22.07.2020
We announce that this is the last release that fully supports Jira Server 7. From now on, all the new features, as well as, significant enhancements will be available only for Jira Server 8 and further versions.
Still, we don't give up on our Jira Server 7 customers in terms of providing support for crucial bugs. We will continue bug fixing so that we can keep up with offering you a seamless experience as before.
To enjoy the upcoming new features, we sincerely encourage you to upgrad to Jira 8.
- Version 1.4.0 • Released 2020-07-02 • Supported By SolDevelo • Free • Commercial - no charge
- Clone and delete test cycle
- Search for test cycles by project, version and name
- Delete test executions
- Add test case to test cycle from test cycle page
- Info on who executed the test case
- Add attachments to test executions
- Markdown support
- New test execution status: BLOCKED
- Several bugs fixed
- Version 1.3.0 • Released 2020-05-25 • Supported By SolDevelo • Free • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.
- Version 1.2.0 • Released 2020-04-01 • Supported By SolDevelo • Free • Commercial - no charge
This release brings several usability improvements. It is now possible to manage the test case directly from the Test case issues. We have also made the test execution status update to passed automatically if all steps are marked as passed, updated naming in our user interface for clarity, and made several other smaller changes.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2020-03-20 • Supported By SolDevelo • Free • Commercial - no charge
The new release of QAlity - Test Management for Jira allows you to view the history of all test case executions. Check when the tests were executed, whether they failed or passed and review the exact testing steps taken.
We have also made some improvements to test steps management. You can easily drag&drop the steps now to change their order and you can clone each test step.
We have also fixed some bugs along the way. Enjoy!
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2020-03-10 • Supported By SolDevelo • Free • Commercial - no charge
This is the first public release of QAlity - Test Management for Jira.