Productive Financial Planning for Jira
A simple and efficient way to integrate time tracking on projects in Jira with the rest of your agency business
Effortless Time Tracking
With our simple and efficient time management system more than 95% of your employees will track their time regularly. Get detailed metrics around billable vs non-billable hours, client vs internal hours and more.
Organize and plan the work schedule for your entire organization. Find bottlenecks that cost money and consume time. Avoid collisions, burnouts and overbooking with Resource Planning features.
Powerful Business Insights
Build customizable reports from scratch, focus on what is important for you: Actual utilization by people, Revenue & profitability by client, Invoiced revenue by Months, Overtime by People, Profitability by months, etc.
Built by Productive, an agency management tool for software development shops, marketing agencies, design studios, and consultancies. Its wide range of features cover sales, resource planning, time tracking, project management, billing and invoicing. It is ideal for agencies that want to consolidate their tool stack and ditch spreadsheets. Highlights:
- Monitor project profitability in real-time
- Factors in all costs your company has, both facility costs and overheads
- Assign work and collaborate on tasks
- Organize and plan the work schedule for your entire organization
- Approve employee time entry before it becomes visible to the client. Decide if hours are billable or not
- Get detailed metrics around billable vs non-billable hours, client vs internal hours and more
- A fully customized sales pipeline will make it easier to adapt Productive to your specific sales process
Privacy and security
Productive Financial Planning for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Have a single source of truth for all your financial data, leads, budgets, and team communication.