Status Time Reports Free - Time in Status
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Limited but free version of Status Time Reports app. Generate various time in status/assignee, cycle time and lead time reports
Rich and Advanced Reporting Capabilities
You can create various and numerous reports by selecting and grouping issue fields and statuses that you want to see in your reports.
Customized and Multiple Working Calendars
You can define customized and multiple working calendars. Durations are calculated according to the working calendar you choose.
Multi Language Support
English, Português (Portuguese), Deutsch (German), 日本語 (Japanese), Français (French), Русский (Russian), Svenska (Swedish)
This app is a rate-limited version of Status Time Reports app.It provides reports and gadgets based on how much time passed in each status.
- You can select issue fields and statuses that you want to see in your report. It has a dynamic status grouping feature so that you can generate various valuable reports as time in status, time in assignee, status entry dates and status counts, cycle time and lead time.
- You can search issues by Project, Issue Type, Status, Assignee, Issue Creation/Resolution Date and JQL Query.
- You can choose among 2 predefined calendars.
- You can set different duration formats.
- You can export reports in CSV file format and open them in MS Excel.
- You can also add this app as a gadget to your Jira dashboards and reach “Status Time” from Issue Detail page.
- You can enable/disable access to Status Time reports&gadgets and Issue Detail page per project, users, groups or project role.
- 🔐 SECURE BY DESIGN: We neither store nor process issue data on our servers.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Status Time Reports Free - Time in Status integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Dashboard Gadget: You can add this app as a gadget and use on your dashboards.