- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Clone all issues in an Epic, clone to a different project, and customize which issues, linked issues or subtasks to duplicate
Stop manually recreating Epic structures
Save time and improve workflows by creating new issue structures in a standardized way.
3 clicks to clone with templates
Create a new project in seconds using a template with an approved issue structure.
Cloning for all users
Easy enough for the average Jira user. Yet a powerful bulk automation copy feature for Jira admins and project managers.
Set up entire (Epic - Issue - Sub-Tasks) structures and clone them for reuse in one step.
Here is what you can duplicate with Epic Clone:
- Parent Issues (e.g. Epic)
- Child Issues
- Linked Issues
- Modify Parent Issue fields like Assignee, Components, Fix versions, Due date, and Epic Name
- Choose which issues to clone
- Clone Issues across projects
- Copy from team-managed to company-managed projects and vice versa
- Permissions: Epic Clone respects permissions in source and target projects
- Only available issue types in target project can be cloned
Move beyond the limitations of Jira. Standard Jira doesn't allow you to clone an Issue with all child issues in one action, clone to other projects or modify other fields than the summary during cloning.
Epic Clone is built on Atlassian Forge, which means that no data leaves your Jira instance at any time.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Epic Clone integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.