- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Clone an entire Epic at once or only certain issues in Epic, linked issues or sub-tasks
Save Time When Duplicate Issues
Stop recreating Issue structures manually. Start copying Issue structures (issues, linked issues, subtasks) and improve workflows.
Create Template Issues
2 click cloning with templates. Fire up a new project in seconds when reuse a proven Issue structure as a template.
Easy to Use Interface
Simple for all Jira users. Powerful bulk automation copy features for Jira admins and project managers.
Set up entire (Epic - Issue - Sub-Tasks) structures and clone them for reuse in one step.
Here is what you can duplicate with epic Clone:
- Parent Issues (e.g. Epic)
- Child Issues
- Linked Issues
- Modify Parent Issue fields like Assignee, and Epic Name
- Choose which issues to clone
- Clone Issues across projects
- Copy from team-managed to company-managed projects and vice versa
- Permissions: Epic Clone respects permissions in source and target projects
- Only available issue types in target project can be cloned
Move beyond the limitations of Jira. Standard Jira doesn’t allow you to clone an Issue with all child issues in one action, clone to other projects or modify other fields than the summary during cloning.
Privacy and security
Epic Clone integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
You decide. Change - Summary, Assignee, Epic Name, Labels. Options to copy links or linked issues.