A single view of your dev work
A single view of your dev work
The next time you get asked how your next release is going, you can relax. Cerebral tells you the story about how you're executing–good or bad.
Cerebral gives you focused and prioritized insights you can take action on. We interpret updates about events you care about and what is causing them in real-time. You'll always know where to focus your attention.
Predict outcomes of active sprints and epics. Identify atypical time in status. Forecast delivery tempo.
Cerebral gives you a single view of your dev work. We use AI with your existing tools to keep you up to date, tell you where to pay attention, and keep your execution on track.
- Summarized facts and information about execution
- Advanced integration with Jira (and more integrations coming soon)
- Insights about events you care about and what is causing them
- Visibility into execution trends for epics, sprints, stories, and defects
- Predictions about completion dates and execution tempo
- Monitoring for scope changes and defect trends
- Data-driven trends and metrics
- Consolidation of ad-hoc plugins and custom reporting tools
- Growth and reinforcement of good practices across your team
Install the app today for special introductory pricing. Spots are limited.
To learn more, visit cerebral.app.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Yes. Academic, community, and open source licenses are available to qualifying organizations. See our Purchasing & Licensing FAQ for more information.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Cerebral provides support for this app.
Jira Cloud • Released 2020-08-15
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Cerebral.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.