Apply the data driven WSJF techique and prioritize your best and most valuable ideas
Use your own filters
Use your own existing filters to pull in issues to rank, no config required
Flexibly capture WSJF Scores
Save WSJF Scores to your own custom fields so you can use them in your JQL or Dashboards
Effortless visual insight
Make sense of your data. Higher priorities will bubble up to the top right.
Use code EGBEIX to get a 50% discount for your first 3 months - valid until the end of July.
WSJF Priority Calculator for Jira gives you an effective way to prioritize work inside Jira.
There are a few WSJF apps on Jira, but here is why you should try this one:
- It uses the power of filters - just create one with the issues you want to prioritise
- It's very quick and easy to edit the inputs
- You can even override the WSJF scores if you want to
- You can choose to see other issue fields alongside the usual WSJF stuff
- You can focus down on one WSJF input at a time and hide the others
- You can filter and sort your columns to taste
- Your scores and WSJF levers can be synced back to the issue
- There is a simple CSV export
- You can visualise your inputs and results with histograms and our do now / do later chart
- All your data is kept inside of Jira
WSJF is a popular technique used in Agile frameworks like SAFe.
Visit our live sandbox to see how it works: https://www.teamuplabs.com/apps/wsjf/
Privacy and security
WSJF Priority Calculator for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
View your filters and choose one to prioritize